BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SITES AND SERVICES, YOU ATTEST THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE GENERAL USER TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITES OR SERVICES.
In consideration of the premises set forth above, you the User hereby agree as follows:
The Sites and Services are intended solely for Users who are 18 years of age or older. Any access to or use of the Sites or Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Sites or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
[To the extent our Sites and Services require a User Account]
When creating a User Account, you agree to: (i) provide and keep current accurate and complete information about yourself and your company (“Information”); (ii) maintain the confidentiality of your Account and log-in credentials, if applicable; and (iii) restrict access to all others. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information you provide is inaccurate, incomplete or impersonates another person, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account.
Use of Website:
By accessing and using our Sites, you acknowledge that you are responsible for your actions and for all User Content you post. You represent and warrant, to the best of your knowledge:
- That any and all information you post or provide, including, without limitation, as part of any registration or application or to gain access to the Sites or Services, is true, accurate and not misleading and that you will not allow any other person or entity to use your Account;
- That the information and User Content you upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available to us or on our Sites, including without limitation reviews, trademarks, logos and screenshots, is accurate and free of third party encumbrances;
- That you will not post or otherwise provide User Content that is unlawful, tortious, malicious, defamatory, infringing, libelous, abusive, disparaging, pedophilic, pornographic, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes illegal activities/conduct or violates local, state, national or other applicable laws or regulations;
- That you will not post or otherwise provide User Content that you do not have the right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or information protected under nondisclosure agreements);
- That you will not post or otherwise provide User Content that contains a software virus or any other code files or programs with the ability to interrupt, destroy, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- That you will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any User Content posted on the Sites;
- That you will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of the Website or our Vendors without our express written consent;
- That you will not avoid, bypass, reverse engineer, interfere with, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technical measure implemented by us to administer and protect our Sites and Services;
- That you will not use any automated means or form of data scraping or data extraction to access, query, download or otherwise collect Our Content or related information from our Site (except as expressly permitted by us) or otherwise without authorization use or upload Our Content; or create new links, reposts, or referrals through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers and data mining tools);
- That you will not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute Our Content for any purpose other than for your own individual use;
- That you will not collect or “harvest” from our Sites the personal information (“Information”) of other Users without their consent for the purpose of transmitting unsolicited commercial mass mailings, “spamming” or for any other unlawful purpose; and
Our Reviews Program:
How the Program Works:
Our Sites and Services are powered by User Reviews. We encourage those who desire to share their experience regarding a software product, service or vendor to submit reviews on our Site. You acknowledge and agree that we as the website operator are merely providing a platform for these user reviews; and that all such reviews represent the opinions of the reviewers of those products, services or vendors and not those of us. From time to time, we may provide nominal incentives (such as gift cards) to encourage submission of reviews, regardless of whether the content of the review is positive or negative. We provide clear notice on our Sites when a reviewer has been offered a nominal incentive for submitting an honest review. Users may opt to post their review anonymously, but must submit sufficient information for our Quality Assurance team to verify their identity. While a reviewer may choose not to share personal information with the public, their identity is always verified by our Quality Assurance team before we permit their review to be published.
Our Community Guidelines:
When participating in our Reviews Program, you (whether a software buyer, vendor or reviewer), acknowledge and agree to adhere to our Community Guidelines. Our Community Guidelines set forth the rules of play for users, reviewers and vendors. This includes the QA process, the guidelines each review must meet and the process for flagging reviews for investigation. As a neutral content platform, we will only remove reviews that, at our discretion, do not meet our guidelines. Our Community Guidelines further outline the protections we put in place to maintain high-quality, trusted reviews, as well as the respective rights of reviewers and vendors.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Our Sites are comprised of Content created by us, our Partners and our Users. This section sets out the ownership and usage rights for each type of Content.
Listed company names are the service marks and trademarks of their respective companies.
User certifies that User owns or has secured all necessary intellectual property rights in the Content that User uploads, posts, e-mails, transmits or otherwise makes available to us or on our Sites, including without limitation User Reviews (“User IP”), and User further agrees to be liable for all such User IP.
By posting User IP (including User Reviews) on our Sites or otherwise submitting to User IP to us, User grants to us, our Affiliates and Partners a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, translate, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, communicate and distribute (either electronically or via other media now known or hereafter devised) the User IP in the ordinary course of our business.
All intellectual property rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved to us.
Representations & Warranties:
YOUR USE OF OUR SITES AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR SITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SITES WILL BE SECURE, AVAILABLE OR OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER; THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT ON OUR SITES IS ACCURATE OR APPROPRIATE FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS.
Termination by Us:
Termination for Convenience By User:
User may terminate its User Account at any time by sending an email request to [email protected] We will endeavor to remove your User Account within 5 (five) business days. While you still may be able to access certain portions our Sites and Services following termination of your Account, you will no longer have access to the full functionality. By Us: We may in our sole discretion terminate your User Account, or impose limits on or restrict your access to parts or all of our Sites and/or Services at any time, without notice or liability.
These General User Terms are governed by the laws of Republic of Ireland, except for its conflicts of interest principles.
Terms Last Updated: May 2019