Sli.do is the perfect solution for any conference or meeting having Q&A sessions or panels. While the product is free to use in its basic offering, therefore perfect for smaller events, it is ideal for large events where hundreds of questions come through social media or apps.
Other types of events that may benefit are hybrid events, internal meetings and pitch competitions.
If you are looking to add engagement to your event, this is a great addition. You should work with sli.do and get as many speakers as possible on board. Polls are a great way to break the monotony of too many slides and frontal interaction.
If you’ve noticed not so many questions coming from the audience, sli.do is also a good solution to break the ice.
- Sli.do is the perfect tool if you are looking for a quick way to run polls and Q&A sessions.
- It's easy to use and to set up. It takes minutes to go live.
- It has custom features that make it different from other platforms. Think Prezi integration, Top Questions, Infographic generator
- Lack of Moderation for the free version can be scary to some. Yet again small events can perfectly do without.
- Live slidesharing would be an awesome addition
- No wifi, no party. If your venue has no wifi, you can't use it.
Be the first to leave a review.
Comments are closed.