The Change Indicator is a tool that supports change processes in an organisation. During such processes, it is necessary to track how they are perceived and whether obstacles in achieving the desired change exist. The tool analyses and summarizes the feedback from the employees about how they perceive the management of the change process. It becomes your early warning system, making change effects measurable and visible.
The tool analyses what really works and helps focus investments in areas with proven impact.
How does it work?
- With a 12-question survey and two open comments, 13 KPIs are generated periodically. They help tracking the change process within a company.
- The questions analyze the factors which can be influenced by a change in the leaders’ behavior.
- The employees answer the questions monthly or every three months.
- The feedback of different departments can be compared.
- Provides insight on how a change process is currently perceived
- Makes the effects of change measurable and visible
- It enables you to keep the momentum of the change initiative
- Allows benchmarking in the organization
- You find out where in the organization change progresses and where not
- Creates accountability for change
- The tool can be adapted to your corporate design and modified to your special requirements and can be used
- All employees can be involved by using their own devices
Be the first to leave a review.
Type: iOS, Android, Web app