The Values Indicator is a web-app that helps you measure the sustainability of an organisation’s values.
The sustainability of the corporate values within a team or organisation is a challenged. With the help of this web-based tool you can measure the attitudes of the people you work with, your team, department, or the whole organisation. These attitudes towards the defined values can be measured and analysed continuously.
What do you achieve? You create continuous awareness among the employees and improve the corporate values culture in the organisation.
How it works?
- First you define the key corporate values that are going to be evaluated.
- The team members are updated via e-mail to complete the Corporate Values Poll.
- Each employee or team member evaluates one or two values per week. They rate their own behaviour and that of the others about promoting or practicing that value.
- Based on the weekly ratings, the Values Indicator generates clear KPIs that track the changes in the attitudes within the organisation.
- You can define the frequency of the rating polls.
- The interface can be adapted to your corporate identity.
- Segmentation of the employees according to different criteria.
- User-friendly surveys.
- Company values are visible and active.
- Insightful survey results.
- Observation of ratings over time.
Be the first to leave a review.