The Talent Portfolio helps any manager prepare a successful HR risk management strategy.
With this app the leaders get a retention forecast and go beyond the usual “performance and potential” reflection of their employees.
It also helps discover the hidden talents in an organization by completing only 12 assessment questions.
One of the key benefits of the app is that it helps proper plan your resources.
With the Talent Portfolio you can reflect your team members in regard of different HR relevant dimensions and identify key players. You also get individual reports with HR talent management graphics such as the Classic Performance / Potential chart. Those reports can then be compared for wiser strategic decisions.
How it works?
With the simple and intuitive interface of the Talent Portfolio you get a smooth and easy process:
- Enter the basic information like position, time spent in the company, etc.
- Complete a short assessment with the 12 predefined dimensions.
- Every team member is then positioned in the Talent Portfolio graphic.
- Get support for your strategical decisions with the predefined development actions or add your own custom actions.
- Recognize key players, stars and talent risks at one glimpse with the Talent/Classic Portfolio graphic.
- The various graphics can help you identify which employees are in the danger zone and which are your reliable pillars.
- Get recommendations for development actions.
- Recognize critical results and prioritize appropriate actions with the HR Risk Assessment diagram.
- Export your risk analysis, development plan or talent portfolio reports and use them for presentations or meetings.
- The HR risk management process is digitized.
Be the first to leave a review.