Give your stakeholders a voice.
The Project Indicator is a web-app that helps you keep your project on time, budget and quality the simple way.
How? The Project Indicator collects real human data from all your stakeholders via surveys and converts it into insightful KPIs. They help you identify potential problems in a project on time. You can use it to create short surveys about any kind of project. The answers are anonymous which gives insight on stakeholders’ real perception and opinion.
How it works?
- Define your stakeholders: Set up a project and the intervals you want to collect project feedback, define the relevant stakeholder groups and invite everyone who is involved in your project.
- Set up milestones: Define the events that complete a phase of your project and set deadline for each of these milestones.
- Set up surveys to collect “soft data”: Define the questions and survey intervals in “Project Settings” and “Questionnaire”. Your stakeholders do not need to have a PRI profile to complete surveys.
- The data from the respondents’ answers will turn into insightful KPIs. Use them to identify potential problems in your project. Remove roadblock on your way!
- Measure and track progress.
- Collect human data from all your stakeholders
- Get insight on stakeholders’ perception via anonymous feedback
- Measure team mood
- Generate KPI reports with a simple workflow
- Automated reports
- Visualize project milestones
- Guaranteed confidentiality of the respondents
- Shows where change progresses and where not
Be the first to leave a review.